Performance testing and R&D
Regulatory changes, taking into account the environment, innovation and optimisation of performance are current issues for industry. In this context we work on ongoing improvements and technological breakthroughs.
- Diagnostic tests (measurements of noise, vibrations, heat insulation, acoustic absorption)
- Intrinsic performance testing (measurement of pressure loss, Cv, flow, pressure, fluctuation and response time)
- Qualification and endurance testing (valve, durability and accelerated ageing tests)
Process design and optimisation
Diversified resources, recognised skills to conduct increasingly complex studies.
- Network, transient regimes and water hammer studies (analytical or numerical Flowmaster approach)
- Study of smoke extraction systems (Mock-up similitude study, vent design, implementation of low cost improvements)
- Study of emulsion behaviours (coalescence, sedimentation, flotation, separation, mixture)
Impact and risk studies
The environment and risk control are at the heart of current industrial challenges. We provide a wide variety of appraisals to validate accident, terrorist attack and natural disaster scenarios.
- Industrial risk studies (mock-up impact studies, definition of safety parameters, land-use management)
- Fire systems design (mockups, improvement of extraction systems, advice on chosen technologies)
- Training (a varied catalogue of ready-made and bespoke training courses)