Performance testing and R&D
The transport revolution is under way Less noise, less CO2 and increasingly efficient equipment. It is in this context that CERG offers its services to manufacturers in this industry.
- Material characterisation tests (thermal insulation and acoustic absorption measurements)
- Intrinsic performance testing (measurement of pressure loss, Cv, flow, pressure, fluctuation and response time)
- Qualification and endurance testing (valve, durability and accelerated ageing tests)
Study and improvement of design
Considerable resources and the recognised expertise to complete increasingly complex studies.
- Water tunnel studies (propulsion system performance, study of drive units, determination of aerodynamic coefficients)
- Wind tunnel studies (flow mapping, determination of drag coefficients, slippage, thermo-hydraulic studies, convection, conduction and radiation, etc.)
- Process optimisation (ventilation, cooling performance, heal exchange, fluid-structure interactions)
Impact and stealth studies
Water control for air-related problems. Our similitude analysis reduces the cost and duration of our studies.
- Fume and exhaust reduction studies (representation by similitude, numerical calculations, measurement of density, concentration, speed)
- Flow-linked vibration assessment (measurements on the installation, proposals for improvement, determination of vibration sources)
- Training (a varied catalogue of ready-made and bespoke training courses)